Sunday, November 9, 2008

Thanks Mom!

About a year ago, when my mom was babysitting my children, I came home to find them looking like this: Apparently, she thought once they had started she may as well let them enjoy it.

Little did she know that it left a lasting impression on my children about the purpose of flour. The day that I was unloading our moving truck, I went down to the basement and found my children (and one of their friends) doing this: I made Kinley go get in the shower before I took the picture because I did not want her to misunderstand my taking pictures of them as approval of what she had done. Wasting 15 lbs of flour should not be amusing...or atleast I couldn't let my 4 year know how funny it actually was.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! I am SO loving that you have this blog now so I can see your family! We miss you guys -- and those pictures in the flour are AWESOME.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Yep, I can see Dinoco Lightening McQueen, just as you promised! And I love that you are smart enough to make Kinley leave before getting the camera out-- I am learning so many of those important "mom" lessons from you...

    ReplyDelete

Mormon Messages