
While Abram was doing youth baptisms, we went to the Hill
Cumorah Visitor's Center.

Trying to get a 4 yr old and a 2 yr old to pose for a picture is a difficult task.

Eventually, a sister missionary suggested that I sit with the children and she would take a picture. That didn't work either.

After we toured the visitor's center, McKinley wanted to climb the hill. While I pushed
Calum up the
zig-
zagging path in the stroller,
Kinley decided she would take a more direct route.

We had a hard time catching up to her.

But eventually we made it. Here they are on the top of the hill.
I've been up that hill a time or two:) You guys are so cute -- how is my Vanilla Coke doing? Tell it I am coming soon and then, oh what rapture will fill my bosom!
ReplyDeleteIt is safe and snug--hidden away where Abram can't consume it! I'm not joking. I really had to hide it.
ReplyDeleteI love those pictures haha so so cute.
ReplyDelete