Sunday, November 9, 2008

Halloween


Not very original but Calum refused to wear any costume and Abram and I did not have the time, money, or desire to find costumes for ourselves. So for this party, we put Cal in this pair of PJs and made him wear this hat long enough to snap a picture. He is almost as cooperative when it comes to taking pictures as his dad is. Just look at the two of them!

Like I mentioned, Calum did not want to be anything for Halloween. This was our first attempt at putting him in a costume but he refused to wear the bottoms and would not put the hat on. Since it was only a costume party we hoped we'd have better luck on Halloween.


Kinley wanted to be an astronaut and we found a costume online but it was $80. So then, she and I searched for white sweats and other materials to try to make her one, but no store in Erie sells white sweats, so when she saw this Storm Trooper costume at Wal-Mart, she decided it was as close to being an astronaut as she was going to get and told me "I really want to be an astronaut, but it's okay if I am just a Star Wars Fighter instead. Can I get a light saver?" She has never seen Star Wars, but her favorite play mates are all boys. After we got it, she said "Now I will be even tougher than Jaylin (her 8 yr old second-cousin)!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mormon Messages