and we live too far away.
The purpose of this blog is to allow the Grandparents, and anyone else who may miss us, the chance to "visit" our family virtually, until the day comes when regualr, in-person visits, become a reality.
Sunday, November 9, 2008
Our smoke-free home
Here is a picture of our house. Our tree was really pretty last week.
This is what we see when we look down our street.
That hazy blue strip is the lake. On a clear day we can see it really well.
Tiff! Tiff! Tiff! I'm overjoyed that you "don't" have a blog. I just looked at all of your pics over and over... like ten times. Your little munchkins make my heart burst! I love your house and setting and the trees, etc. Sam just got invited to interview at Wharton (the business school at UPenn) so hopefully we'll be joining you in PA next fall... glorious. Anyway, I can't wait to be able to check in and see pics (that's all people really care about anyway:)) so post away! Tell your little family hi from Aunty. Love you!
I'm so glad for you that that worked out.. and holy cow, good job posting pictures! And super holy cow, you raked all that by yourself? Geez, Tiff...
ReplyDeleteTiff! Tiff! Tiff! I'm overjoyed that you "don't" have a blog. I just looked at all of your pics over and over... like ten times. Your little munchkins make my heart burst! I love your house and setting and the trees, etc. Sam just got invited to interview at Wharton (the business school at UPenn) so hopefully we'll be joining you in PA next fall... glorious. Anyway, I can't wait to be able to check in and see pics (that's all people really care about anyway:)) so post away! Tell your little family hi from Aunty. Love you!
ReplyDelete