and we live too far away.
The purpose of this blog is to allow the Grandparents, and anyone else who may miss us, the chance to "visit" our family virtually, until the day comes when regualr, in-person visits, become a reality.
Yes, I am with Betty- definitely looking like a real blog and not a fake one. That video totally cracks me up! Tiff I have been thinking so much about you- how are you feeling? I miss you guys and hate that you're so far away!
That is amazing---baby collard #3 looks remarkably like Grandpa :)
ReplyDeleteBrinlee has watched this like 67 times already. She giggles every time.
I laugh out loud every time I watch this!
ReplyDeleteBy the way, this is beginning to look like a real blog to me!
ReplyDeleteYes, I am with Betty- definitely looking like a real blog and not a fake one. That video totally cracks me up! Tiff I have been thinking so much about you- how are you feeling? I miss you guys and hate that you're so far away!
ReplyDelete