Apparently Calum was too hungry to wait for Mom to fix him lunch so he found the left over snacks in the church bag, but he was also too tired finish them
Apparently Kinley was too tired to put her panties back on and pull down her dress after going potty.Sundays are particularily exhausting for us--it is the only day of the week that the children typically nap. The first half hour after the children and I get home from church is fairly chaotic but this particular Suanday I had to take a brief phone call (about 10 minutes) and came out to find my children like this....







YAY YAY YAY!!! I am so glad you jumped on the bandwagon so I can see your kiddos! If you need any help just call me.
ReplyDeleteJust good to be able to see you all again!
ReplyDeleteHurray! You don't even know how happy this makes me. And how much therapeutic laughter will come from being able to see your kiddos. Miss you guys.
ReplyDeleteTiffany I had to create a log in. I love the pictures! I love the not a blog spot. I love you. kiss my babies for Grammy
ReplyDelete