Saturday, July 18, 2009

Grammy's Close-Up

Grammy complained that the first post did not have any close ups of little Ethan's face--so here is one of him taken only moments ago at 4 days old. She requested a picture where his face filled the entire frame. I hope this is satisfactory Grammy. If not, we love you enough to try again.

5 comments:

  1. Is it just me, or does he look quite a bit different from Kinley AND Cal? I'm a little stumped as to who he looks like. Of course, we'll know better in a few months, but I don't remember the other two looking much like Ethan.

    P.S. I LOVE that his cheeks are wider than the top of his head:) Can you imagine if he'd gone to 40 weeks? Yikes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness. I need to pinch those cheeks. He has Brinlee-droopy-dog cheeks and I LOVE IT! OOOOOOH-- he is squeezable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to hold this little guy. And I agree with Nicole, he looks like himself!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This stink eye is totally classic haha. I love his little face. And I totally agree he doesn't really look like the other babies he's definitely got his own thing going on

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can not really say anything other than those cheeks are to DIE FOR!! I love the chubiness at such an early age...you know that I have had my share of chubsters! what a little stud...we love him so much already!

    ReplyDelete

Mormon Messages