and we live too far away.
The purpose of this blog is to allow the Grandparents, and anyone else who may miss us, the chance to "visit" our family virtually, until the day comes when regualr, in-person visits, become a reality.
Tuesday, July 28, 2009
How he looked a week ago...
Okay, so I know that he is two weeks old today, but I haven't had a chance to upload any more pictures yet so I thought it would be better to at least upload these photos taken of him at one week.
He seems to have more of a face shape like Kinley (chin shape at least) but his "mask" (eye-nose) more like Cal... hard to analyze strictly from memory.
Whatever the case, he is handsome, I love hearing him and wish we were feasibly going to see him soon.
Congratulations on your new baby! It's a trip having 3 kids, don't you think?! I hope your adjustment to being an MO3 goes smoothly. You've made another beautiful baby--good luck with everything.
Hmmm...I think he is starting to look like a Collard, but I stand by my original comment that he looks different than your other two.
ReplyDeleteHe's a doll though -- cute little guy! I just want to squeeze him!
Agreed.
ReplyDeleteHe seems to have more of a face shape like Kinley (chin shape at least) but his "mask" (eye-nose) more like Cal... hard to analyze strictly from memory.
Whatever the case, he is handsome, I love hearing him and wish we were feasibly going to see him soon.
His face is to die for! I want to eat up those cheeks!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on your new baby! It's a trip having 3 kids, don't you think?! I hope your adjustment to being an MO3 goes smoothly. You've made another beautiful baby--good luck with everything.
ReplyDeleteThis is a totally lofty request, but with grammy there to save the day, I know you can come through :)...
ReplyDeleteHow about just one photo of each child alone? And then one of the three of them together?
*Will pay to see these :)
I think I'm not alone in missing your children dearly and needing a fix ASAP!