Sunday, July 5, 2009

"Our Early Mini-Birthday Party"

"I felt sad that my Grandpa had to go home before my birthday because I wanted him to come to my party. So, I had the idea to have an early mini-birthday because we both have birthdays in August. First, I made this sign to decorate the party:

We played some games like darts and wrestling. Calum was getting Grandpa.

We had some chocolate, peanut butter milkshakes but my favorite part was the play. It was awesome. We did "Jack and the BeanstaNk". I was Jack and I climbed up my dad who was the beanstaNk. Grandpa was the giant. Calum was supposed to be the bean that I buried but he wanted to be with Grandpa so I used a purple caterpillar instead. My mom was the narrator--I told her what she was supposed to say. I really want Grandma and Grammy to see the play"-- McKinley

3 comments:

  1. That is the freaking funniest thing I have seen in a while! Way to go Kinley girl! I see an Oscar in your future.

    But Abe? Stick with med school:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This makes me smile. That's all.

    McKinley, I miss you. From, Brinlee

    ReplyDelete

Mormon Messages