Friday, July 17, 2009

Ethan Joseph has finally arrived!



Details: 12 days early, 8 lbs 5 oz, 21 inches long. Mom and baby are doing great. Tiff will write a better post someday.

10 comments:

  1. THANK YOU ABRAM!!! I have been dying to see my newest little nephew for 3 whole days now! He is darling, and I am so glad things went well! I may have to sneak up to see him in person sooner than I thought. Love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Abram,

    We're all very proud and grateful that you figured out how to post on the blog.

    And, I think my favorite picture is the first one of Cal holding Ethan... he looks like he may spontaneously combust from the joy of it all! Ethan is absolutely darling and I'm sad that the newborn shoot I'm doing today is NOT him but another lil baby.

    Good work again, as if any of us were worried about your offspring, but regardless, he is beautiful and we'll be excited to watch him grow.

    Love to you all and I hope you're resting finally, Tiff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Abram and Tiffany,
    What a great recipe you have! This baby is gorgeous! I can not wait to get my hands on him. Tiffany what a good job you did baking this baby. I hope every birthday he sends you a bunch of flowers to let you know you are appreciated for all you went through. Love you forever, Grammy ps can se get a real close up of the boy?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my oh my oh my. Looking at this blog was a mistake. Now I want one. ABE AND TIFF HE IS DARLING! I can't wait to meet that beautiful little boy in person! Oh man. I can't even handle this. I'm calling you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh HE IS BEAUTIFUL!!!! I can't even handle it! and those other two munchkins loving him so much! Wow I have been waiting anxiously for these pics !! I might be the proudest auntie! (Way more proud than the other aunties who have commented, you too Grammy!) haha:) Vanessa is right, imon hafta go get mahself pregnant now... He is so delectable! Tiff I need to hear details! You baby factory you!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done Tiff n' Abe. Looks like Ethan is already in the capable hands of your two little 'assistants' Kinley and Cal.

    Been trying to call for a couple of days but seem to be playing phone tag. Will continue. Hopefully the grown-ups have started catching-up on rest. Still hoping to head East one of these days soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tiff Congrats! I am so excited for you, good luck again with a newborn. Glad I am done with that part- I hate the recovery and beginning of the "milk" process. Love you! he is a cutie. Love the name too. I will try to call in awhile maybe once things settle down.

    ReplyDelete
  8. No surprises here to see that you both continue to create BEAUTIFUL children. Congratulations, Tiff and Abe! He is absolutely darling, and I can not wait to get back there to see that little buddy! I love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a happy time! I agree with Courtney that Cal looks like he is going to burst with the joy of it all. Can't wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. He. Is. GORGEOUS!!!!!!! Congratulations Tiff and Abe! The precious looks on your kids faces as they held him were so touching to me for some reason- it's so wonderful to see your little family happy, growing, and thriving. Love you so dearly. I'm thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete

Mormon Messages