Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Merry Christmas



 



4 comments:

  1. That picture of little Ethan with Santa kills me... haha it's a right of passage that they all must pass through in order to get to happier days in their relationship with Mr. Clause. Hope your Christmas was wonderful you guys!! Love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh... it is always shocking to me to open your page and see a new post! I squeal with delight a good minute or two before I can read what you write.

    I love these! And you are looking especially itty all of a sudden. Do share your secrets! Love and miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ditto on the skinny comment. You suck. You and your baklava both!

    And you need to frame that picture of Ethan. Hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yea! Fun to peak in on your life! Miss you- do write an send current contact info if you would-
    I don't like that I don't know how to reach you. It's due time for a good catch up session!

    ReplyDelete

Mormon Messages