Sunday, September 26, 2010

Worm Woes

6 comments:

  1. Oh--so tender and so Cal! Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just want to squeeze him for the cuteness (Cal, not the worm). So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You couldn't have scripted that more perfectly. Oh.. I love that Cal-bug sooooooo much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like how he says "durt" thats the cutest.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness!! Too cute :) My favorite was when he said he wanted to snuggle it in bed- hahaha!! What a Mr. Tender!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Little tender heard just like his daddy- who cried for a long long time after he and Jess killed a poisonous snake that almost bit Bethany. You know the story. I love Kinley interrogating him about his intentions... "Was it on accident? Was it on purpose? Did you mean to ? Do you want to??" hahaha. Love them!

    ReplyDelete

Mormon Messages