Sunday, January 24, 2010

Parts of December

Ethan took the wheel during the 10th of 12 hours being stranded on I-90 during a blizzard.

Five passengers, three car seats, and a week's worth of luggage crammed into a midsized sedan was (I'm not going to lie, but I will spare you more of the unpleasant details, like oh...running out of baby wipes) miserable, but we made the most of it!

We made it back to town just in time for Kinley's Winter Concert (heaven forbid elementary schools teach children Christmas songs anymore)

So she sang "My Little Red Sled".

She danced.

She really enjoyed herself...

...and apparently didn't feel she had gotten enough camera time so she made one final lunge toward center stage as the curtain was closing.

Calum's critique of the performance:

How Ethan felt about it:

2 comments:

  1. I love that first pic of Ethan. He's such a sweet little thing.

    I also was in fits enjoying your interpretation of McKinley. There is no way to fully encompass her personality into one word. If you don't know her... there is really no way to adequately describe her. Oh, we love and miss your kids. And you guys too.

    Calum has me wrapped around his finger since being my little buddy running "man" errands in Poky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for a good laugh at the end of a long day. Love and miss you all!

    ReplyDelete

Mormon Messages