McKinley and Calum decided that our whole family should be the Incredibles for Halloween, but the logistics and cost of Abram and I dressing up means that they will be probably have to be disappointed this year. However, I found their costumes online for less than it would have cost for me to make them and they have been wearing thir suits every day since.
Cal's mask doesn't fit him very well, but he will not tolerate any adjustments to be made.
Below, "Violet" is throwing a force-field around her and "Dash"
Aren't they great?
Yes, they are absolutely great!
ReplyDeleteAmazing!!! Is Ethan going to be Jack-Jack??? Maybe with flaming hair?
ReplyDeleteI'm so happy to hear you're feeling better... and when did you change the name of your blog? It's quite a bit friendlier :)
Oh my, that is just too great! What "Incredible" kids :)
ReplyDeleteAHHHHH--I am dying at those little costumes! My girls went through an obsession with the Incredibles. we made masks and everything...only way to much arguing over who was going to be Violet. anyway, love love love those babies in those excellent costumes!
ReplyDeleteMy very favorite part about these costumes is McKinley's boots. Especially in the force field picture. Hahahaa! So cute I don't know what to do with myself.
ReplyDeleteOh, and is it just me or does Kinley look EXACTLY like mom in that last picture? Holy Shiz.
I love the built in muscles! ha!
ReplyDelete