and we live too far away.
The purpose of this blog is to allow the Grandparents, and anyone else who may miss us, the chance to "visit" our family virtually, until the day comes when regualr, in-person visits, become a reality.
How fun seeing pics of your kids!!! That's really all a blog is for anyway right!? :) Thanks for the invite Tiffany! I am just amazed at how big your little guy is. I think it's so fun that our babies are only 3 days apart!
Abe, your caption writing skills are amazing. Maybe you should give up the med school thing and just write blog captions all day.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the pictures though;) He's adorable and I can't wait to hold him at Christmas (hint hint hint)
So profound, Abe. Really.
ReplyDeleteOh little Ethan! You are so scrumptious!
He's a sweetie pie!
ReplyDeleteHis cheeks are still delightful... I love him and hate that you are so far away...
ReplyDeleteHow fun seeing pics of your kids!!! That's really all a blog is for anyway right!? :) Thanks for the invite Tiffany! I am just amazed at how big your little guy is. I think it's so fun that our babies are only 3 days apart!
ReplyDeleteHe's getting so big! What a handsome face that little guy has, smiling AND not smiling. :)
ReplyDelete