and we live too far away.
The purpose of this blog is to allow the Grandparents, and anyone else who may miss us, the chance to "visit" our family virtually, until the day comes when regualr, in-person visits, become a reality.
Oh my gosh thank you for posting these. I'm not kidding! These pics just made my day! Oh! I have to see them soon! We may have to venture out before Thanksgiving. Too far away...
OOOOOOOOOOH.... all three? What a treat! And I think Ethan is the marriage between Kinley and Cal... he pulls looks from both of them, as evidenced when sitting between them.
Hey there! Thanks for the setting me up for full stalking privileges :) Those babes are so adorable!!! How are you feeling? How old is Ethan now? So cute!! Hope you guys are adjusting well to #3. I hear you are being Supermom with Abe being so busy with school. OH yeah, I am Abes cousin Jill just in case you are like who is this crazy person leaving me a familiar comment- haha!! My Mama is Curtis sister. Okay, so anyways. Have a great week!!
I swear that Calum looks a year older since I last saw him in August! So fun to see their happy, happy faces!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh thank you for posting these. I'm not kidding! These pics just made my day! Oh! I have to see them soon! We may have to venture out before Thanksgiving. Too far away...
ReplyDeleteP.S. Is there anything more beautiful than Kinley? No, no there isn't.
ReplyDeleteOOOOOOOOOOH.... all three? What a treat! And I think Ethan is the marriage between Kinley and Cal... he pulls looks from both of them, as evidenced when sitting between them.
ReplyDeleteHey there! Thanks for the setting me up for full stalking privileges :) Those babes are so adorable!!! How are you feeling? How old is Ethan now? So cute!! Hope you guys are adjusting well to #3. I hear you are being Supermom with Abe being so busy with school. OH yeah, I am Abes cousin Jill just in case you are like who is this crazy person leaving me a familiar comment- haha!! My Mama is Curtis sister. Okay, so anyways. Have a great week!!
ReplyDeleteLook at those beautiful Collard children! I can't wait to get to give them all hugs and kisses!
ReplyDelete