
Three and half weeks ago was McKinley's first day of Kindergarten. She was SO excited.

Calum was also excited. He hurried and found his Diego back pack and a lunch box so that he would be ready to go just like his big sister.

The moment she climbed out of the car and he realized he didn't get to go with her was heart-breaking. This is what he looked like 45 minutes later--still crying and so forlorn. He misses his best friend and favorite victim.
Ethan is 8 weeks old now but looks exactly the same to me as he did at 4 weeks. I am sure he has changed and I know that he has grown, but I don't see it for some reason.


The last photo shows him making this face at Abram--we call it the "Ya right, Dad" face.
Branik and Cal should have hung out the first week of school -- Branik cried all day and told me every morning that he didn't want to stay with me. Nice.
ReplyDeleteI hope Kinley is still excited about and enjoying school. Keaton says his favorite part is riding the bus and then recess. I don't know what to think about that.
And I have to agree about Ethan, he looks pretty much the same to me as he did a month ago. But that makes me feel better because then I don't think I am missing as much;)
The photo of Cal made me feel so sad! He and Branik really did need to hang out together! Kinley sounds like she is still loving school and Keaton sounds a lot like Rylan, who told me last week that her favorite part of school was recess until just recently, when she began to experience "specials." I think Ethan still looks like Ethan, only chubbier. Thanks for posting photos!
ReplyDeleteOh my heart! Miss those babies. I am so proud of that girl. Love Grammy
ReplyDeleteCorrection: Kinley is not in school. She is 3 years old, loves watching Word World, terrorizing me, and staying undressed all day.
ReplyDelete...an aunt can dream, right?
They all are as beautiful/handsome/wonderful as ever! Love you all!