Thursday, August 27, 2009

A peek at last week...




So I know that you can see right up his little nose but you can also see his goofy little smile.






















5 comments:

  1. Hey, Cal got some air this time! Glad to see that Kinley got to go back. And I can't believe Ethan--he has changed so much. Love you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! New pictures! He is looking like he fits in your family now -- what a cutie pie! And WHERE is that jumpy thing? My kids would die.

    Thank you thank you for the new pictures! How did school go for Kinley?

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! He looks like a Collard for sure. I see resemblance to both your kids without him looking distinctly like either of them.

    Yeah, where is that jumpy thing? Totally cool. I want to do that.

    Also, thanks for responding to my totally un-obnoxious requests :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is such a sweet little guy- smiling already and everything! Fun trampoline pics too- It made me want to play too!!! We miss you all and send lots of love.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The jumpy thing is in their mall. It really is kind of cool.

    ReplyDelete

Mormon Messages