I am too tired to type any stories but maybe I will assign McKinley the task of updating our blog soon.
and we live too far away. The purpose of this blog is to allow the Grandparents, and anyone else who may miss us, the chance to "visit" our family virtually, until the day comes when regualr, in-person visits, become a reality.
Friday, June 12, 2009
Our Camera Broke In March
that is why I haven't posted anything in a while. So sorry Courtney, but the only new pictures I could put up would be ones from your camera. Perhaps I will change the template, would that satisfy you? Okay, just for you little sister. Would the rest of you like to see a few shots from the Maid of the Mist? Here are a couple:


I am too tired to type any stories but maybe I will assign McKinley the task of updating our blog soon.
I am too tired to type any stories but maybe I will assign McKinley the task of updating our blog soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yes yes... this will do for now... even though I have seen these photos :(-- Please tell me you have ordered a camera by now or you will be forcing me to buck down and buy one for you-- which I don't mind doing but you might not like what I pick. Cause if that babe comes and there is no camera to document the glorious occasion I might die.
ReplyDeleteP.S. My word verification was 'die(ss)'
ReplyDeleteIrony? I believe not. Prophecy, it was.