Ever since Calum was born, everyone has commented on how different our children look. McKinley has the bluest eyes, fairist skin, and curly hair. Calum has the darkest brown eyes, olive skin, ears that stick out, and has the roundest head. Most people have said they look nothing alike and hardly resemble each other.
This is a picture my mom took when she was here--Abram and I love it because we think you can actually tell that they are brother and sister. Don't you think so?
they have the same smile!
ReplyDeleteThey have marked differences, but I've always thought they looked like siblings. They look A LOT like siblings here and I"m excited to see what BB#2 Collard looks like.
ReplyDeleteI've always seen a resemblance too. And like Court, I can't wait to see if you have a random blonde baby #3. Cute little stinkers!
ReplyDeleteHate to sound like a broken record, but I have to agree with the others--they have always looked similar to me. They definitely have their differences, but I've always seen the family resemblance.
ReplyDeleteAlso, I really think you should know that my word verification was (I kid you not) "speado"....
Hmmm... well, I have to say, and I'm sorry, that I still don't think they really look alike! I think Calhoon looks like a nice mix of the two of you (mostly abe though, lets be honest) and Kinley is a little mystery! BUT what I really wanted to say on this comment was HAPPY BIRTHDAY TIFFANY!!!! I don't even know what number to call to get ahold of you (I have like 5 numbers in my phone that say "Abe Home" or "Abe and Tiff" or "Tiff Cell" etc) and I know you're not in love with phone chatting anyway, so here I am!! Anyway, I hope you have the best B-day ever and make sure to take some pics and post them to commemorate the grand event! Love you!
ReplyDeleteStupid Vanessa, she beats me to everything! I was getting on to wish you a Happy Birthday because I just picked up my phone and pushed send to call you and immediately had a little panic attack because I looked at the clock and it says 10:33 our time. It's not even your birthday anymore where you are! Lame. Well Happy Birthday Tiffany! I hope you had a wonderful day and that you are feeling well! I'm sad we don't get to be around you guys when you are getting to be especially plump and scrumptious these days baking that baby! I miss you guys, those littles are changing so much I can hardly stand it. Are you rescheduling your trip back here? Is it too late now for you to fly? Maybe we can come out there. Ugh we just miss you guys. Love you Tiffany! Happy happy birthday!
ReplyDeletemy expectations aren't all that high regarding your blog, but honestly... new pics please.
ReplyDelete