Here are some new pictures Courtney. How do you like Big Nearly-Nine Months Pregnant Girl? If I had the patience, I would photo shop myself out but I don't so everyone can celebrate my weight gain with me. I think I will try to keep the extra 40+ pounds on even after this baby boy comes out-- it really seems to accentuate my figure.
Anyway, enjoy seeing some more recent photos of Great Grandpa and the kids--it's been so wonderful to have him here.
Join me |
Excellent! And, um, hello? You look just fine at nearly-full term. At least you still get dressed and do your hair. I'm so glad you were able to take G'pa to Palmyra and that he was able to get out to see you guys...
ReplyDeleteDoes this mean you have a camera again?
Oh. My. Goodness. Those children just make me laugh/miss them to pieces! Kinley is such a little girl, all posey posey and whatnot. I love it. And I love your hair! I agree with Court--I'm glad you guys tricked the old man into making the trip. Kudos.
ReplyDeleteuhhhh. somehow I had NO IDEA that you were pregnant. wow that's sad, we should talk.
ReplyDelete