Saturday, March 7, 2009

"My Drawing of the Royalty"

"This is my special creation. I made it myself, but my mom helped me a little bit because my dress was too long. I made it the CTR Princess. I took very good care of my body. I have a green puppy. I love it here in Pennsylvania. I like my bedroom very much. My dad hung up planets in there just for me. Goodbye Grandma, good bye Grammy, good bye Aunt Nicole, good bye Courtney, good bye Grandpa, good bye Jake, good bye Caiti, good bye Grandpa Mike, good bye Brinlee, good bye Uncle Ryan, good bye Mike Wasowski. See you next week. This is McKinley talking to Mike Wasawski. I hope this makes you laugh very, very much." --McKinley







2 comments:

  1. I want to see pics of the WHOLE thing.

    P.S. So glad to hear Cal is doing better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Darling McKinley, Wow do i ever love your drawing. I bet you are so proud of yourself because you did such a wonderful job putting in the eyes and the nose and the dress. You are an good artist. Grammy and Papa are doing great. We have been walking around the block to get exercise. Jake came over to see if Grammy was ok and he said he missed McKinley. They are going to move in May. That will be sad. How are you doing sweet girl and how is Calum? I know you are such a good big sister. Calum and the new baby are so lucky to have you as a sister. I love you and I am sending you a kiss kiss kiss and a hug hug hug. Tell Calum I love him so much too. forever and ever, Grammy

    ReplyDelete

Mormon Messages