and we live too far away. The purpose of this blog is to allow the Grandparents, and anyone else who may miss us, the chance to "visit" our family virtually, until the day comes when regualr, in-person visits, become a reality.
Sunday, March 8, 2009
A Chip Off The Old Block
This kissing style must be genetic because this is exactly how Abram looked the first time he layed one on me. I started laughing at him and told him it reminded me of a facial expression Bill Cosby makes. Luckily, my teasing didn't phase him or even rattle his confidence--it would take a lot more than a giggle to unravel the ego that countless girlfriends had been feeding for years.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
tiff! I'm so glad you taped that sweetness. That's funny about Abram.
ReplyDeleteThat is so great. Seriously Cal, what a ladies man.
ReplyDeleteThat is SOOO cute! Oh my gosh he is such a heart throb! haha He looks just like Abe in this little clip! hahaha
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh I will freak out. What a little lady killer! I love the music to compliment all that lip action!!
ReplyDeleteI think the head pats were my favorite!
ReplyDelete