So I meant for this post to appear from bottom to top but I forgot to upload everything backwards and I am way too lazy to redo it, so if you'd like to see it how I intended, scroll to the bottom and work your way up.

Us.

Us again.

Here we all are.

Here he is with some of his friends
So the first part of his name got cut off but here he is. Looks pretty good doesn't he?
That's my boy!
ReplyDelete--Posted by World's Proudest Dad
Yes, he does look great! Way to go, Abram!
ReplyDeleteHooray!!! You both are looking quite well, I might add...
ReplyDeleteRemember how awesome it will be when Dr. Collard is finished???? You're one step closer!
Oh Abo! I'm so proud and excited for you! Not gonna lie... got a little emotional seeing you in your white coat. You're a goooood boy. I can't wait till you can write me prescriptions for anything and everything I want! HA!! CONGRATS!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!! Abram you look so handsome! And tiff you are adorable. Crap I miss you guys. So proud of you. It will all be worth it.
ReplyDelete