Friday, May 25, 2012

Butterfly Blubbering and Big Birthday Bash

Nearly two years after its initial debut in Worm Woes, Calum's soft spot for bugs returns in this equally tender sequel: Butterfly Blubbering


(Please know that I don't always run and turn on the camera each time I hear my child coming in from the back yard sobbing, but when these sort of things happen he is simply too adorable not to record)

The Collard Kids Early Birthday Bash




The kids were really disappointed when they realized that we would be moving before any of them celebrated their 2012 birthdays and that their friends wouldn't be able to travel for their parties, so we appeased them by throwing a big, combined, early birthday/going away party at Claytopia.





They busted out one of their presents as soon as we got home and loved getting tangled up in Twister. Even Emma joined in the fun.






2 comments:

  1. Oh, these are so priceless... Was this the crisis that ended our phone call? I think it may have been.
    I love you guys. Halfway home soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So tender and so fun! You've captured some wonderful memories.

    ReplyDelete

Mormon Messages