Sunday, September 4, 2011

One day at a time...

...at least that is how I am trying to take things.

2 weeks old



Calum adores his "Emma-Hayla". ("Hayla" was the name he came up with for her and informed us that he would call her that no matter what Mommy and Daddy named her. So far, he has held true to his word.)


Here they are playing "Air Traffic Control". Ethan is manning the tower, McKinley is the pilot, and Calum is the passenger. It occupied them for almost 12 hours straight during which time, I think they flew across the Atlantic 8 times.



3 weeks old 
(sorry about the terrible lighting and how many of you have noticed our camera's damaged lens
 and the nice blurry corner in all the pictures?) 


Sisters.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness I am so in love with her little face. I can't even handle it. In each different photo I think, "Oh she looks like Kinley there. Oh she looks like Cal there. Oh there's Tiffany in that one!" She is so precious and wonderful. You send out a smoke signal when you're ready to have visitors and we will come ascend upon you... and stay in a hotel... cause that would just be far too many children under 5 in a house with a new baby. Oh I love her and I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my sweet friend- I am so happy for you and your growing family! What a precious little beauty little Emma is... I think she looks like her mama.

    I think about you often. I would love to hear from you but know how it is with a bitty one, so just know that until we can connect, I love you and am grateful that our paths crossed so long ago and that you are a part of my life.

    ReplyDelete

Mormon Messages