Sunday, February 22, 2009

McKinley's Post

"I was making my own sculpture of me using paper towels. My dad took pictures of me and I used a crayon to color on the arms and legs. I used a ripped paper towel for my hair and I used a crayon for the eyes and nose and the smile. I made a little mistake when I colored the hair. This sculpture is me as a grown up making good choices. The paper towel on top had leaves. TMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
A hundred "m" s are impossible for me to count. The Lady in Pink is not nice." --McKinley
















4 comments:

  1. What a spitting image of McKinley!
    I love this post, but I have to admit I'm a bit confused...who is the Pink Lady?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Caiti, you CLEARLY do not have preschoolers! The Lady in Pink is a character on an episode of Backyardigans, duh!

    Seriously, this is the cutest thing I have seen in awhile, and I am totally going to copy you and let my kids do a post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super Secret Super Spy, to be exact, Caiti... music featuring Cyndi Lauper, even. Backyardigans rock. McKinley is amazing. Tell her that I KNOW she will be able to count to 100 soon... 100 m's even. Her package should be there by the end of the week. I hope it doesn't create a headache for you and that she'll like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally support mothers helping grandchildren do posts!

    ReplyDelete

Mormon Messages