
"Hello. I am the Pink Skirt. I can save anyone and I can be nicer and nicer. I am different than anyone else. My powers glow and shoot out of my fingers and hands. Sometimes my powers even shoot out of my feet. I stay awake even for night and day, but sometimes I sleep. I never save bad guys, even if they're in trouble, I just leave them alone. I only save good people. I can carry our whole world and I can even run faster than lightning. I,the Pink Skirt, am the hugest girl. I wear the hugest Uniqua mask ever, even my pink mittens, and my cape, even my Pink Skirt pajamas with a pink princess crown for me to shoot with and makes me go super-duper fast.

I want to be as good as Heavenly Father and Jesus. I love everything that Jesus made. I am getting a little bit too sleepy now. I love my mommy. Everyone is the best. The End."--The Pink Skirt

"In this picture you can see my glowing powers and I can fly even with out wings"

"Here I am swing through the air from a vine"


I am so THRILLED to finally meet Pink Skirt! Please tell Pink Skirt that I am glad she is here to save good guys and use her super powers to make the world a better place. I love Pink Skirt!
ReplyDeleteOH MY GOSH! I am so happy! The Pink Skirt is my hero! I think I still need to make pink lightening bolts if that is still relevant. I bought the spray paint and just need the uninterrupted time to do it. Holy smokes---the Pink Skirt is amazing!!!!
ReplyDeleteThe world NEEDS Pink Skirt! Thank goodness she's here!
ReplyDeleteMcKinley, you look so cool! I love the jumping action shots. Avery says "hi"
ReplyDeleteThat is SO awesome hahaha I need her! Oh my gosh, that Kinley is gonna get it from aunty! Pink Skirt! I love it I love it!! It's too much!!
ReplyDeleteLOve the action shots. Did you really just put that outfit together? It looks really good for just things around the house. oohh Uniqua is my favorite. is she the pink skirt? I forgot the other girls name. Clay says tell Mckinley hi.
ReplyDelete