Sunday, February 8, 2009

Football

Here is another brief glimpse of the ordinary happenings in our home. I'd like to say that seeing both kids, ungroomed and with out pants on is a rare occurrence for us, but since I've been pregnant, it seems to be the norm. However, I can honestly assert that most days there is some point in time where Kinley's hair is fixed and they are dressed--but I can't guarantee that this is always accomplished before lunch or that you would be able to tell either way by dinner time.

So, it seems the only footage I capture these days is with our Sony Cybershot--getting the actual video camera out is way too inconvenient. Anyway, I turned it on to record Calum warming up for the big game. As you can see, the kid's a natural--all of Abram's coaching is finally paying off. We are so proud and fully anticipate him receiving the Heisman twenty years from now.

2 comments:

  1. We are laughing so hard... thanks for the annotation! We miss you guys so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just chuckling! Every letter makes a sound! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Mormon Messages