But we're trying to the make the most of it. The kids and I suited up a few days ago to attempt our first snowman. Unfortunately, it ended up looking more like a snow caterpillar. McKinley was too cold and too disappointed in her mother's snow sculpting skills to stick around for the picture.
However, she finally figured out a way to stay warm and still play dress up during the winter.
Could that be her Pink Skirt outfit???? I love the snowman, personally... at least you've got the sun shining, right??? It's also in the 40's here, which will feel downright balmy, no?
ReplyDeleteOh no. The Pink Skirt is "ALL pink and does not wear a skirt. It shoots out pink lightning at bad people. The Pink Skirt is the fastest super hero in the whole wide city and is faster than a jet. If I (McKinley) was the Pink Skirt, I could flip in the air for a super long time and my super power would be lightningness. I could save every people who are in trouble" - McKinley
ReplyDeleteI love the photos--and the detailed information about Pink Skirt!
ReplyDeleteSo cute. Those babies are getting so big. I was so sad to get your message Tiff! I hope you can make it out here soon. Hopefully it stops snowing long enough for you to jump on a plane. If it makes you feel any better about not being here, Lucy and I are both feeling under the weather. Head colds. Yuck. I was gonna call you Wednesday night if we weren't feeling better. There is lots of junk going around! We still miss you and want to see you bad!
ReplyDeleteTiff-- did you sell out?
ReplyDelete