and we live too far away.
The purpose of this blog is to allow the Grandparents, and anyone else who may miss us, the chance to "visit" our family virtually, until the day comes when regualr, in-person visits, become a reality.
Sunday, January 11, 2009
"That's So Funny"
Or atleast it is according to Calum. The clip runs a little long (I think almost 4 minutes) but you can get the idea after 45 seconds or so. Beyond that, only those of you who desperately miss us will be interested in watching.
You know what I love about this? Kinley would never have thought that was funny if she hadn't wanted to laugh like Cal was laughing. Rylan does the same thing -- copies what her brothers are doing and then pretends to be as amused by it as they are just so she can laugh.
No seriously, I guess I fall in the "desperately miss you guys" category because I just watched that video three times. I can't believe how articulate Kinley is! Those little munchkins are gonna get it!
Thanks for the invite to your blog. I haven't seen you guys in so long, and I've never even seen Calum before. I will always consider any of you Collards my family! (You said McKinley was practicing for the new baby. . .does that mean you're expecting? If so, then congratulations.) I'm sure I'll be checking in on you again soon.
There's no question that I desperately miss you all! The sad truth is that I just watched this video twice, the first time laughing at how stinking cute those little ones are, the second time crying because I'm not around them every day anymore. I say Abram drops out of Med school and you can all move back here where there is considerably less snow!
That was great!!
ReplyDeleteYou know what I love about this? Kinley would never have thought that was funny if she hadn't wanted to laugh like Cal was laughing. Rylan does the same thing -- copies what her brothers are doing and then pretends to be as amused by it as they are just so she can laugh.
ReplyDeleteI know--you can hear how forced her laugh is. She is cheeky.
ReplyDeleteNo seriously, I guess I fall in the "desperately miss you guys" category because I just watched that video three times. I can't believe how articulate Kinley is! Those little munchkins are gonna get it!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the invite to your blog. I haven't seen you guys in so long, and I've never even seen Calum before. I will always consider any of you Collards my family! (You said McKinley was practicing for the new baby. . .does that mean you're expecting? If so, then congratulations.) I'm sure I'll be checking in on you again soon.
ReplyDeleteThere's no question that I desperately miss you all! The sad truth is that I just watched this video twice, the first time laughing at how stinking cute those little ones are, the second time crying because I'm not around them every day anymore. I say Abram drops out of Med school and you can all move back here where there is considerably less snow!
ReplyDelete