and we live too far away. The purpose of this blog is to allow the Grandparents, and anyone else who may miss us, the chance to "visit" our family virtually, until the day comes when regualr, in-person visits, become a reality.
Saturday, January 10, 2009
In Honor of My Mother
After the ceremony today, on our way out of the Warner Theatre, different clubs from the school had tables set up for various fund raisers. Abram told me he wanted to stop by the table for the OBGYN Club to show me something. There he bought me a gift and told me it was in honor of Betty. He almost bought her a matching one, but decided he'd better wait and let her see if it is something she would be comfortable wearing. Mom, he wants you to know his offer still stands :)

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That is awesome. AWESOME! I love it! The only other breast cancer awareness thing I have seen that's even close to being as funny is the "Save the Ta-Ta's" bumper stickers. But really, I think "Support my Rack" takes the cake. You have to wear it out though;)
ReplyDeleteI am honored that you would think of me, Abram, and the shirt looks great on you, Tiff! Wouldn't I be guilty of breaking some "truth in advertising" law if I wore it?
ReplyDeleteHahahaha... to the post, to mom and colie's comments... and no mom, you still have a rack.. its just a little altered. I think you should get one--in fact, I want one. Tell me how and where to send the money.
ReplyDeleteSo I just saw another slogan that I loved for BC Awareness:
ReplyDelete"Help Save Second Base"
Love it. Still, doesn't quite top yours...